Wednesday 21 October 2015

Seashell Dangle Bracelet




Hello everyone!!! after a long break from blogging i am back with another tutorial...i guess i am the laziest blogger in the history of blogging...but a lazy blogger is better than not being a blogger...today i am going to share the tutorial of this lovely dangle bracelet...i love shells...it is my wish to go to
beach and collect shells whole day...but unfortunately i have never got a chance to collect shells myself...as beach is far far away from where i live...you might be thinking that where have i got these shells from?...i ordered it from an online shop...my love for shells forced me to order them from an online shop..So here are the supplies you would need to make this bracelet



•Joining wire

•Shell beads

•Pearl beads

•Chain

Seed beads

•Round nose pliers

•Lobster clasp(which i forget to show in the picture)


First you need to pass the joining wire through the shell...don't forget to put a bead in joining wire first because the hole of shell is very big and the joining wire can easily pass through it




Now twist the wire to make a loop


Do the same with the pearls and other shells...make a large number of these...then cut the chain of your wrist size and put these in the chain...and your bracelet is ready


And yeah don't forget to attach a lobster clasp:)


Isn't it easy? yeah sure it is...but it is really time consuming...it took three hours for me to make one i.e from 1am to 4am...yeah i made it at mid night...actually once i think about making something i can't sleep without making it....weird habit...xD
Hope you guys like it




4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Maha! I love it. You did great job in capturing neat images! well done :) but waking up this late for your hobby simply shows how passionate you are about your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khadija!!! i took about 20 images and filtered these out....glad that you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Maha! I love your bracelet! And the photos are absolutely beautiful. I feel the same about sleep - when I'm creating something I would rather keep crafting than stop and go to bed. Thanks for writing to me, I am so glad you're having fun with your blog. It's such a great way to meet people from everywhere. Best of luck!

    Mich

    ReplyDelete